Agility Fuel Systems Opens New Product Support Service Center
Santa Ana, CA, November 11, 2014 — Agility Fuel Systems, the leading designer and producer of natural gas fuel storage and delivery systems for heavy duty trucks and buses announced today the opening of their Product Support Group Service Center. The new 5,000 square foot office is located within walking distance of Agility’s corporate headquarters in Santa Ana, CA, and will service the over 25,000 Agility natural gas equipped vehicles on the road today. These vehicles log over 1.5 billion miles per year, and it is critical for fleets and end users to minimize their service and down-time.
Agility’s Product Support Group Service Center is unique in the industry in providing superior service to our customers. Yoshio Coy, Director of Product Support said, “Our new and improved service center supports both end-users and service providers with technical assistance, warranty authorization and processing, parts distribution and much more.” It is staffed with over 50 dedicated service employees, supports a network of 150 service providers, four parts depots, and provides the following:
• Field service engineering and technical support available to dealer network
• Emergency breakdown service where local dealer is not available
• Growing network of service providers
• 150 Service Centers strategically located for quick and local support
• Common replacement parts held in stock
• Parts distribution from four depots on the East and West coasts
• Warranty authorizations
• Extended warranties where available
• Dealer training for maintenance and repair
• OEM and end-user training
• Parts, operations, and service manuals developed for dealers and users
The Agility hotline can be reached at (949) 267-7745 for immediate support. Additional support is available on Agility’s website, www.agilityfs.com,, where operation manuals can be downloaded and training videos can be viewed.
Andy Douglas, Agility’s Senior Vice President of Marketing, Sales, and Service, stated, “This is an important step for our company. Our new service center is the key to maintaining our focus in offering the best customer support in the industry. Our product support is unrivaled, and is one of Agility’s many competitive advantages.”
# # #
Agility Fuel Systems is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA, and is the leader in the development of safe, reliable and cost effective natural gas systems for heavy trucks and buses. Agility’s unique advantage is turnkey natural gas fuel system solutions, from concept to installation.